Friday, July 20, 2012

WHITTIERS BEST BURGERS / Take Out

We have all done it played the game "who has the best" we search high and low for the best tasting food around. I started my quest long ago for the best cheeseburger in Whittier. I have tasted many cheeseburgers let me tell you. I have hit the local joints, the sit down chains, the coffee shops I have read your reviews on YELP and I can assure you I have done my homework. This was a difficult task not only because there are so many places to choose from but how would I make it fair knowing I had to include chain restaurants as well as our local establishments. I decided to go with the bracket system so for your enjoyment I give you BURGER BRACKETOLOGY!

I did not include these guys: Mc Donald's I know, I know they have the best fries, Jack in the Box, Burger King, In & Out (not in Whittier Anyway), Weinersnitzle they have a decent burger, Del Taco.

Here we go! I would love your feedback let me know if I left out your favorite burger joint I will stop by and give it the old taste test.

* Rating was based on Taste, Affordability and how much I like to hang out at the establishment.

 Burger Bracketology

Take Out Food Bracket

Douglas
  Norm's Famous
Norm's Famous
Golden Ox   Norm's Famous
  Rick's       WINNER!
Rick's
   Norm's Famous
Spartan
  Time Out
Time Out   Time Out
Chris N Pitts
  Chris N Pitt's
Rubi's


14244 Whittier Blvd
Whittier CA
90605
562.693.8616

It really is a great burger!

When you talk about cheeseburger's in any town one of the most prestigious honors you can bestow on a fast food joint is to say they are "THE BEST". Now this list may change from week to week, month to month or year to year I don't know? But today right now, this minute it is Norm's Famous Charbroiled Burgers. With most of these places you can't really go wrong they are all pretty good. Also before some of the die hards get crazy telling me I left off a few places let me clarify a few things. TAM's went heads up with Rubi's and got beat so that is why they are not on the list. Also Doublz got punked by Douglas and that is why they didn't make the list. Michaels Burgers got beat by Ricks and that is why they were left off. Shout Out to Time Out Burgers they are real good and it was close. So Norm's it is all you for now great location, great price, always great tasting! I hear you can even take your food in to Slam Dunk Bar if you want to have a beer with your burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment