Thursday, July 19, 2012

WHITTIER'S BEST BURGERS / Bar & Lounge

We have all done it played the game "who has the best" we search high and low for the best tasting food around. I started my quest long ago for the best cheeseburger in Whittier I have tasted many cheeseburgers let me tell you. I have hit the local joints, the sit down chains, the coffee shops I have read your reviews on YELP and I can assure you I have done my homework. This was a difficult task not only because there are so many places to choose from but how would I make it fair knowing I had to include chain restaurants as well as our local establishments. I decided to go with the bracket system so for your enjoyment I give you BURGER BRACKETOLOGY! 

I did not include these guys: Mc Donalds I know, I know they have the best fries, Jack in the Box, Burger King, In & Out (not in Whittier Anyway), Weinersnitzle they have a decent burger, Del Taco.

Here we go! I would love your feedback let me know if I left out your favorite burger joint I will stop by and give it the old taste test.

* Rating was based on Taste, Affordability and how much I like to hang out at the establishment.

 BURGER BRACKETOLOGY


BAR & LOUNGE BRACKET

The Bottle Room
  The Bottle Room
Sage
Tubby's Tavern  
 The Bottle Room
  Tubby's        WINNER!
Firehouse Grill
   The Bottle Room
6740
    6740
Spin Lounge   
   6740
Seta Lounge
  Seta Lounge
Steve's BBQ

Great Patio day or night!


The Bottle Room "Original Burger"
6741 Greenleaf Ave
      Whittier               CA  
                                90601
562.696.8000



This was a tough bracket these places are all great! I am not in the business of bashing anyone that has the unbelievable task of running their own biz. I will leave that up to the Yelpers. So when it comes to Bar Burgers I am looking for something good tasting, I am looking for a good portion at a good price. I can also appreciate a good atmosphere that goes a long way. If The 6740 and The Bottle Room were two thoroughbred horses this would have been a photo finish. The Bottle Room wins by a nose! The Patio is legit and the beer selection is so great. Be careful with the beers though strong stuff. It is a great location, great food and a nice place to have a burger and some beers FO SHO!
The Bottle Room Original Burger with sweet onion relish and Arugula with Blue Cheese and Swiss, HELLO!! Served with sweet potato fries it is so legit.
www.thebottleroombar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment