Friday, July 20, 2012

WHITTIERS BEST BURGERS / Original Whittier

We have all done it played the game "who has the best" we search high and low for the best tasting food around. I started my quest long ago for the best cheeseburger in Whittier. I have tasted many cheeseburgers let me tell you. I have hit the local joints, the sit down chains, the coffee shops I have read your reviews on YELP and I can assure you I have done my homework. This was a difficult task not only because there are so many places to choose from but how would I make it fair knowing I had to include chain restaurants as well as our local establishments. I decided to go with the bracket system so for your enjoyment I give you BURGER BRACKETOLOGY!

I did not include these guys: Mc Donald's I know, I know they have the best fries, Jack in the Box, Burger King, In & Out (not in Whittier Anyway), Weinersnitzle they have a decent burger, Del Taco.

Here we go! I would love your feedback let me know if I left out your favorite burger joint I will stop by and give it the old taste test.

* Rating was based on Taste, Affordability and how much I like to hang out at the establishment.


BURGER BRACKETOLOGY


ORIGINAL WHITTIER BRACKET

Bailey St Café
  Bailey St Café
Red Oak BBQ
Scotty's Family Restaurant   Scotty's Family Restaurant
  Scotty's Family
Rocky Cola         WINNER!
          Scotty's        
Vintage Café
  Vintage Café
California Grill   Vintage Café
www.uptownvintagecafe.com/
Jack's Salad Bowl
  Jack's Salad B
Mimo's


Scotty's Family Restaurant
8426 Laurel Ave
Whittier             CA
                            90605
562.698.8636

WOW this bracket actually made me tear up a little so many of my favorites in this bracket. Even though I could not pass them to the later rounds I have to give prop's to Mimo's. I like this place and enjoy the burgers. Jack's is awesome and they have an amazing cheeseburger special that is one of my favorites but we can only have one winner. If you haven't been to the Vintage Cafe do yourself a solid and go check it out. Amazing cheeseburgers and martini's that is hard to beat! But when you are out and about and you need to pop in and grab some good comfort food Scotty's is the ticket. Great burgers all of the time and easy to get to, amazing service and just a great place to grab lunch. When I eat here I am actually proud I live in Whittier. They put so much effort in to the little things to make your experience a great one. Thank you Scotty's! 


No comments:

Post a Comment