|Me N Ed's popular Monte Vista High School Hang Out|
Currently 3 Alarm Pizza
This pick was sent in from "A #1 Whittier Fan"
His Top 5 Pizza Places From Whittier's Past
1. Ambrose Pizzeria - Uptown Whittiwr eatery on Greenleaf. Home of the $1.50 slice
2. Me N Ed's - Hang out of Monte Vista High School students in the 70's
3. Franks' Lampost - We miss Jolly Ole Frank answering the phone "Lamp Post Pizza" may I take your order please?
4. Barro's - Uptown Pizza joint in the 80's with sauce to die for.
5. Vito's - Was located on Philadelphia. Best Lasagna in town!
If you would like to help us blog contact me at email@example.com we would love to hear about your Whittier memories.
Now go out and support Whittier's local business owners and tell them My Whittier sent ya!