Monday, October 1, 2012

MY WHITTIER DODGER TICKET WINNERS!

A few weeks ago My Wittier had a Facebook Raffle for a chance to win two Dodger tickets. We had a great response so many people have supported the page since it was started in August of this year. It was such a great way to kick off the Facebook page and promote the My Whittier Blog. As you know Whittier has a special place in my heart and I am so thrilled to see the support from the community. I have received so many emails thanking me for starting the blog and Facebook page. I will continue to blog and fill you in on Whittier happenings.

Contest Winners!
Valerie C & Jimmy Stout
Cheers Whittier!
It was even Hello Kitty Bag Night!!
Field Level Tix
Nothing but the best
for Whittier Peeps!
My Whittier will be having another contest this month for 2 UCLA tickets for the November 2nd game against ARIZONA. Please continue to read the blog and "Like" us on Facebook.

Thank you Whittier


No comments:

Post a Comment