Thursday, April 3, 2014

THURSDAY SPOTLIGHT - LIL MAMA CUPCAKES

As you know I have great appreciation for people that have the heart and guts to start up their own business. We have so many great hard working entrepreneurs here in Whittier doing great things. So I thought it would be cool to acknowledging the people who have aspirations of starting their own biz. I'm talking to the people that dream about owning their own store or restaurant one day. I am talking to the Artists, Musicians, Barbers, Cooks, Bakers. Creative people who are at home right now working on their master plan. There are so many of you working a job to stay a float while chasing your dream of owning your own business on the side. Burning the candle on both ends because you have a deep love for what you do. If what I am saying resonates with you in any way I would like to hear from you. I am a firm believer in the power of positive thinking and support. I know anything can be achieved if you want it bad enough, if you love what you do with passion. For those of you in Whittier with a dream I support and believe in you. Spotlight Thursday is for you.

Here we go!  

Sarah has loved baking cupcakes since she was a little girl. So she started doing them for family and friends and charging a small amount. She has had so much positive feedback from family gatherings, friends and customers she decided to make an Instagram page.  


Maybe you are looking for some great tasting affordable desserts
for your next party? These are 80's inspired.

The support has been really exciting for her but she is now ready to take the next step. She really wanted a way to reach out to my community since she grew up here in Whittier. She would love to establish a business right here in Whittier selling her cupcakes locally and to other neighboring cities.



She has been told that her cupcakes are “deliciously unique.”  Most people seem to always request her “Strawberry Jello” cupcakes or the “S'mores Cupcake” the most. The homemade cream cheese frosting is a real favorite and that is usually combined with red velvet.


If you have a business that you are trying to get off of the ground contact me at me@mywhittier.com and let me know what you have going. Maybe you can be featured in the next "Thursday Spotlight". Looking forward to hearing about it. When people ask me "Why Whittier" I always say "Why not Whittier? This is where I live. I am proud to be a part of Whittier and I want to help everyone with positive aspirations to do something great!

Win in Whittier.

No comments:

Post a Comment