Tuesday, June 24, 2014

GOONIES

I had to do a short write up about the great time I had last night at the Starlight Cinemas in Uptown Whittier. Every Monday night the Starlight Theater has a "Classic Series" and they show old classic movies from years past. Last nights feature was Goonies from 1985.

GOONIES 1985

It was so great to see so many people come out last night. It was a nice night out and my wife and I arrived at 6:15 for the 7pm showing and the line was already out of control. Unfortunately many people missed out because they sold out of tickets. There was such a fun vibe in the air everyone was so pumped. There is nothing like seeing these old classics on the big screen. 

Chunk Stole the Show!

Starlight does such a great job for the residents of Whittier. It is our only theater in the city and I am proud of our little movie theater in Whittier. It was a great time for all I just had to mention that. If you are looking to do something fun on Mondays look in to the Classic Series at the Starlight. 



Looking forward to the next great Classic!


No comments:

Post a Comment