Monday, April 27, 2015

FOUNDERS DAY 2015 May 9th

My Whittier could not be more excited to be a part of this years Founders Day at Central Park in beautiful Uptown Whittier. Saturday May 9th from 10 - 1pm we will have a booth set up with all of the My Whittier favorites. Hats, Cool A Coo T Shirts, buttons, stickers, Whittier hats and much more! Come by and say hello I would really love to meet each and every one of you! Come gawk at antique and mid century cruisers, much on homemade bread and butter, win a prize for best mustache! Tons of fun will be had for the whole family I really look forward to it. 

FREE give away at the My Whittier booth for the first 12 people to stop by and say HELLO :) Sundown T-Shirt Sale as well!


Drop me a line at me@mywhittier.com with questions













No comments:

Post a Comment