Monday, October 31, 2016

Bobby Ruiz of "My Whittier" Discusses All Things Whittier
October 31 at 6:50 a.m by Denise De La Cruz

I was so honored and humbled to sit down and talk with local writer Denise De La Cruz. She is a resident of Whittier and writes for the OC WEEKLY. Having spent time in Orange County I jumped at the chance to sit down and discuss Whittier on this platform. Denise and I met up for lunch at one of my favorite spots in the city, Jack's Family Restaurant. Here is how it all went down :)

Bobby Ruiz of "My Whittier" Talks Whittier


This is my 40th year as a Whittier resident and
I wouldnt have it any other way.
Be sure to check out OC WEEKLY and read all of the the previous write ups Denise De La Cruz has inked! I have a feeling we will be seeing big things from Denise in the very near future!


A huge thank you to everyone who supports the My Whittier Brand as I said before it has been a wonderful experience. I have met and talked with so many people since the beginning of this project and it always amazes me to hear and see all of the love for the city of Whittier. Our page and products would not be possible without you Whittier.

A huge thanks with the deepest gratitude.  



No comments:

Post a Comment