Thursday, August 10, 2017

Whittier Business Center- Whittier's Best Kept Secret

Let me fill you in on Whittier's best kept secret, a diamond in the rough of sorts. I have the key to your success and I am going to give it to you. Ladies and gents I would like to introduce you to the 

Whittier Business Center


Whittier Business Center
12501 Philadelphia St
Whittier, California 90601

Over the past five years I have had the good fortune to talk to so many of you here in the city of Whittier. Many of you are talented, aspiring business people, hard working entrepreneurs looking to take your ideas to the next level. I can totally identify with that. People like you and I need a place to work and create on our own terms. Birds need to flap their wings.

Are You Ready to Take Your Idea to the Next Level?

Offices of all sizes are available. If you are not ready for an office but
need a place to work cubicles are available to rent as well.
When I walked in to the Whittier Business Center and met with owner Hector Alvarado I was really impressed with the layout of the building. It has a corporate feel without the pretentious overtones. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming. Anyone from an entrepreneurial millennial to seasoned business veteran can utilize this amazing space. Hector did a great job and he is a great guy as well.

Conference Room & Training Center Also Available
Stop by and Check it Out

Every aspect of this building can be rented by the hour.
If you need a meeting space WBC has you covered. 
  
Work Share Space Available

If you need to get some work done I urge you to come down to the WBC and take a look. The amenities here seem to be never ending. I have seen similar business models but none come close to the benefits offered by WBC. Use of fax, copy and printers. Coffee and water available as well. There is a full time business attendant on hand Monday - Friday to assist you with your needs. There is never an issue with parking here as they have their own parking lot making it easy and accessible to you and your very important clientele.     

Clean and professional work environment
WiFi Included! 
Built in Networking Environment

Many of you are conducting seminars of all types. The training center here at the WBC is really, really top notch. If you are looking for a space to conduct your next training or seminar make sure and give them a call. It could be exactly what you have been looking for. My only question was, why didn't I know about this place before?

Great training and seminar space. Conduct your next event here.
I am so stoked to know that the Whittier Business Center is available for people like you and me. I can't afford to rent a whole office building, staff it, turn on the phones and pay the light bill and furnish it! I needed a place where I could go and have the space to create. I can grab a coffee, jump on the WiFi and I am off and running for hours, days or months. I can get more done here in two hours than I can working from home ALL DAY!

This is the ultimate business tool and exactly what you have been looking for. 

I think I am really going to like it here. 

Call Today and let them know My Whittier sent you for additional savings!



Whittier Business Center 
12501 Philadelphia St
Whittier, CA 90601
800--601-8044

Whittier Business Center


Find us on Facebook & Instagram #Whittierbusinesscenter









No comments:

Post a Comment